Houston-based Industrial Machine Repair Inc. was founded in 1996. Originally the company was geared towards repairing CNC and heavy Lathe equipment. The company has developed over the past 2 decades, into a very modern and productive job shop. We have a wide variety of practical experience in machining:
- Over 2 decades of service in the Machining Industry
- More than 15000 square ft of manufacturing space
- State-of-the-art CNC & Manual equipment
Strict Quality Control
- Stainless Steel & Exotic Materials
- 4340, A36 and other Carbon Metals
- Aluminum, Alloys, Nickel, Bronze
Industrial Machine Repair Inc. has many diversified customers.
Currently we machine parts for:
- Subsea Parts
- Oil Field
Our shop offers free pick-up and delivery in most cases.
We strive to provide our clients with quality work, good prices and on-time delivery.
Get in touch with us.
Call to Action Section